How do you know he is into you? What are the signs He likes you? If you struggle with thoughts of whether your new crush or boyfriend likes you, then you probably don’t know if that he likes you. There is no magical way to tell if a guy is so into you or not because every man is configured differently. Still! There are signs of giving you a clue if he’s got the feels or not.
It is important to know if a guy likes you or not. Any one-sided relationship is not so cool. It is boring and often results in heartbreak. There are times you have that male friend that is so close to you, and he is even nice and caring too. Then you start to wonder if he likes you or just a guy who cares for everyone. This is why you need to know the signs to look out for.
Anyone who is in a one-sided relationship or has been in such a relationship can tell it is tedious and can be frustrating. In a one-sided relationship, someone loves wholeheartedly but is not loved back. In this relationship, you are not sure if your partner loves you or not, he does some things you like, but you still don’t think he likes you, then you need to know the signs he likes you or not.
10 signs a guy likes you, even when he hasn’t told you
Although all men are different, they do similar things when they are in love. Ten clear cut signs he likes you are:
- He always finds a way to communicate with you- a guy who likes you would go as far as trekking a thousand miles to talk to you, he never gets tired of knowing more about you, knowing your past and your next step. Even when he has nothing to say to you, he wants to talk to you and wants to hear you talk too. He won’t hang up early when he calls, and even when he does, be sure he is going to call back very soon. Don’t think the reason a man is not calling you is that he is busy. The busiest man in love will find time to communicate with you, even if he stands to pee.
- He gives to you- giving is a way of demonstrating love; a man who likes you will not be stingy when it comes to you. To every other person, he might not give, but to you, he tries his best to provide. When you notice a guy giving you gifts, small or big, he is passing a message, and he is saying that there is something different in his heart for you; he is saying that he likes you. When he does not wait for you to ask, but thoughtfully pick up gifts for you, girl…these are clear signs he likes you.
- He shows you to his friends and family- the same way you like to be seen in your favourite car, clothes, shoes, etc. That’s the same way he wants to be seen with you. He is eager to get his friends to meet you. Men are usually concerned about what their friends think about who they love, so when he shows you to his friends, there is a place for you in his heart.
- He is not afraid to talk about the future with you- because he wants to have you in his future and not just his present, he won’t be scared to tell you about his plans for the future, and his plans will have you in them. You are not just hearing about his future but also seeing yourself In it.
- He wants your opinion on his decisions- from deciding what to wear to deciding on the next action to take at his workplace, he wants you to tell him what you think. Even when he knows you have a little or no idea about his work, he still wants you to say something about it. So when he asks if his suit matches his tie or asks what he should say or do at the next board meeting…he likes you.
- He pays attention to every detail- when you tell him anything at all, no matter how trivial it is, he listens and doesn’t forget. If you ask him, he would be able to tell you everything. Even if he forgot, he won’t forget everything. When you need to know if a guy likes you or not, you can try to ask him questions about something you told him before.
- He helps with your domestic chores- A guy who would choose to sit at home with you, lazy on the couch, or help you with house chores over partying or hanging out with his friends, likes you. You won’t find many guys who would help you out with your chores; if you have one who does, it is a sign that he likes you a lot.
- He mirrors your behavior- when you see a guy doing the things you do, it is a sign that when he leaves you, he thinks about you; the things you do unconsciously get into him, and he starts doing them. If you have seen him mirror your behavior, it means he thinks about you. He won’t think about you if he doesn’t like you.
- He gets Jealous- he frowns at you being around the opposite sex because he sees you as the most loveable person in the world, so he believes every other person, especially guys like him, would feel the same way. He gets jealous when you are around other guys or whenever you give them your attention.
- He knows when something is wrong- if a guy likes you, he will stare at you from time to time, he would be very familiar with your face. He knows your happy face, sad face, angry face, etc. Before you tell him what is wrong, he knows already.
Signs your boyfriend/husband likes you
If you are in a relationship and don’t know if your man likes you or still likes you. Here are the signs to look out for:
- He wants to be with you always- if your partner is in love with you, he would enjoy your company than any other and always wants to spend time with you. Rather than his friends, He would choose to be with you as he has a friend in you. He won’t want to see you at a particular time only but almost every time and anytime.
- He makes you his priority- when making plans, you come first. In decision making, he asks for your opinion and puts it into consideration; he makes plans that favour both of you. He sees you as part of him. If your boyfriend does this, he likes you.
- He hates to see you upset- he tries to make you happy almost every time, your mood affects his. He never wants to see you sad because he’ll become sad too. A boyfriend that likes you will go out of his way to see you smile; he won’t hurt you every time. Find out if your mood affects his; if it does, then he likes you.
- He picks up useful gifts for you- he buys you the right gifts because he knows what you need. Because he knows so much about you, he buys what you need at the right time. He shows up with that thing you are longing for. You don’t have to ask or tell him; he just knows when you need something.
- He celebrates your achievement like his- he is happy when you give him a piece of good news, he wants to hear more of your success story. He works with you to achieve your goals. He won’t leave you to it and feel sad later when you have achieved it. He supports you any way he can and celebrates the achievement with you.
- He talks about you proudly- when he is with his friends, family, or colleagues, he talks about you. A guy won’t even allow his real friends, his family, or colleagues to know about a lady he doesn’t love. Men only speak highly of women they love, and they do it with Joy. If a guy does not like you, he might not even mention you, or he might do it with little or no emotion, which makes you wonder if he’s talking about his girlfriend or his colleague at work.
- He doesn’t forget every special day- to every woman, the special days are significant, and guys are aware of this fact. Special days like your birthday, Valentine’s day, the day you started your relationship, etc. When a guy remembers the special days and celebrates with you, he likes you.
- He shows affection to you publicly- a man that likes you will publicly show he does. He won’t only show his affection when you are alone together but rather make it public. This shows that a guy is proud of his lady and wants everyone to know that he’s got an amazing lady that no one else has.
- He protects you- guys in love are generally protective of their women; they care so much that it sometimes becomes annoying to women. As annoying as it may seem, the important thing is, he likes you. If he doesn’t like you, he won’t care if you get home late or walk alone at night. He is protective because he likes you.
- He doesn’t mind being distracted by you when he’s busy– if you tickle him when he is right in front of his laptop busy working, and he smiles, he likes you. We both know how important work is and how men make it look more important. If you have a man who doesn’t complain about your little distractions, he likes you.
You may also read
Lastly, if you can’t see these signs in your partner, it doesn’t mean you are not loved, some guys are shy, and they find it difficult to show how they feel. Also, you don’t have to see all of these signs to know that a guy likes you.