Marriage is a beautiful thing prone to spiritual attacks, which is why you as a Christian need prayers for your marriage. Most people desire to get married and be happy in life, but not everyone has the comfortable home they want. Having a happy home requires hard work, both physically or spiritually. You must labor in prayers for your marriage to make it flourish and be fruitful.
Praying for your marriage is very important, and it is what you must do constantly and continuously, not only when you need God to do something for you, your husband or your children but to sustain and maintain your home.
Often, broken homes result from a lack of prayers and a lack of being watchful in prayers. If you are a woman reading this, you must know that everything in life requires a devotion to God to grow and thrive in seasons of trials and even when things are in good shape.
There is no doubt that prayers don’t just make your marriage strong but also restore everything missing in it. Sometimes we feel our marriage is losing the love we first had, it’s losing its savor, but when we begin to pray over our relationship, everything is restored and We then enjoy the blessings that are found in a happy home.
Here are 60 prayers for your marriage
Five prayers for your marriage fruitfulness
- Dear Lord, I have come to you as my Lord and savior. You created the heavens and the earth and all that is in there; everything you made is beautiful, and so is my marriage. I believe you have brought my husband and me together for a purpose, and I pray that you cause us to be fruitful in this marriage. Our minds are fertile, our finances productive, and everything in our lives experiences fruitfulness. Thank you, Lord, for an answered prayers.
- Dear father, I believe that all your works are beautiful, and you formed us to be fruitful and have dominion. Therefore I pray that you cause us to be fruitful in every area of life. My children are fruitful in their minds and academics, my husband is fruitful in his mind and destiny, and together we subdue in life and enjoy the Lord’s favor.
- Lord Jesus, I have come before you, and I present my home before your throne; I pray that as we seek you daily cause we to experience joy overwhelming that will cause us to step into your light and be fruitful in our souls Jesus name we pray.
- Father Lord, I pray concerning my marriage that it is full of the fruits of the spirit, and it reveals your good works in every area. Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers.
- Lord, I pray that as I follow your will and template for my life, my marriage will follow your will and be fruitful in every area of life.
Ten prayers for your marriage blessings
The first thing you must know is that your marriage is about you and your spouse, and if you want a better marriage, you must pray for your spouse to experience growth as well.
- I pray that my spouse grows in wisdom for our marriage to be full of joy and love of God.
- Father, I pray for my spouse that she grows more profound in the word of God for our marriage to receive new wine and full of the good things of God.
- Father, I pray that my partner grows in understanding to communicate effectively for our marriage to thrive.
- Lord, I pray that my spouse knows how to handle our children and train them for us to enjoy peace in our marriage.
- Father Lord, I pray for my marriage that we rise to the same level of understanding and we speak the same language for us to walk in purpose and do your will.
- Father Lord, I pray that my marriage experience turns around for good and my partner’s rise in glory.
- Lord Jesus, I pray that my marriage experience your love in all areas, and we break forth into your light.
- Dear Lord, please, I pray on my marriage that you design it according to your divine plan, we enjoy life to the fullness, and we enjoy peace in all areas of our lives.
- Lord, I pray that my marriage overcomes every storm, breaks every barrier, and grows from light to light.
- Lord Jesus, I pray for my marriage today that no evil planned against her stands. She grows beyond bounds and enjoys favor from God and men.
Ten prayers for your restoration in your marriage in seasons of trials
- Lord Jesus, I have come to you because you built this marriage, and you have been sustaining us in it; please, Lord, restore our joy and peace and let us rise again to enjoy every moment together in your presence. In Jesus’ name, I pray.
- Father Lord, I understand that you restore the lost years and everything a man may have lost in life. I pray with tears that you restore us and fill our hearts with your love one more time, that we may stand again from our fallen state and stand for you in this season. Thank you, Lord, for answering our prayers.
- Lord Jesus, I thank you for how far you have brought us in this marriage, but we have been far from each other. Would you please, by your mercies, restore us and bring us new wine in this marriage? For we can’t do anything without you, father. Thank you, Father, for answering my prayers.
- Father in heaven, I have come to you and plead that you restore the savor in my marriage and my home, restore your presence, Lord. Thank you, father.
- Dear father, I have come like a little girl with a broken home, and I have come that you fix me, fix my marriage and fix my husband. Help us to understand how to work in your light to make this marriage work again, Lord. Thank you, Father, for answering my prayers.
- Father Lord, I have come before you because I am in pains, and I ask that you restore our joy in this marriage, cause us to break forth from this hardship, and help us see the light again, restore this relationship and fix us both. Thank you, father.
- Father, I want to thank you for where we are now in this marriage, but we need you right now in this season of trials, our hearts are now a part, and I need you to restore the love from the beginning. Help us be humble enough to realize how much we need this to work for us and love ourselves again. Thank you, dear Lord.
- Jesus, our Lord, and everything, thanks to you for the peace and wealth we have enjoyed in the past, but I pray that you restore our wealth and riches, forgive us all our sins, and show us mercy in this marriage, put an end to every hardship in this marriage. Thank you, Lord, for doing this for us.
- Father Lord, I am so broken, and I must say the truth, but all I want you to do is fix our marriage, restore our love and hope, trust in each other, and help us make this work, Lord. Thank you, father.
- Jesus our Lord, I have come to present the broken marriage to you that you fix it because you are God who seeks to bless everyone, fix us and bless us again. Thank you, Lord.
35 prayers of declarations for your marriage
- My marriage works out for good.
- I have all I need in my marriage.
- I receive favor for my marriage to work.
- I have the right mind to make my marriage work.
- My marriage is beautiful.
- My marriage is beautiful.
- My marriage thrives.
- My marriage grows and is established in the love of God.
- My marriage is modeled after God.
- My marriage blossoms.
- The riverside plants my marriage.
- My marriage flourishes.
- My marriage experience transformation daily.
- My marriage works in the way of the Lord.
- My spouse and I are committed to making our marriage work for good.
- My spouse and I grow in the way of the Lord always.
- My marriage experience the peace of God.
- My marriage is strong and untouchable.
- We are indestructible in my home.
- The Lord is the strength of my marriage.
- My husband and I grow in understanding of ourselves.
- We raise our kids in the way of the Lord as we enjoy our marriage.
- We live to serve the Lord in our home.
- My marriage is deeply rooted in God.
- My marriage overcomes every difficulty.
- The light of the Lord shines on my marriage.
- We overcome every temptation in this marriage.
- We grow in self-control, and we enjoy our home.
- We are separated from evil companies that may want to destroy our marriage.
- We grow above every deceit of the enemies that may want to destroy our marriage.
- We grow in the spirit of forgiveness, and we forgive ourselves of the past offenses.
- We are united in this marriage.
- We have a single vision and purpose in our marriage.
- My spouse and I love ourselves unconditionally.
- We understand the place of sacrifices in our marriage.